Littlehampton lad Lee has just graduated after four years at University. He joined the lifeboat crew 3 years ago, with his lifeguarding background serving him well. Lee is the assistant harbour master at Littlehampton. A bit of a water baby, he likes kayaking and surfing, and says ‘the bigger and faster the water the better’.
- Favourite food; Curry.
- Favourite drink: Strongbow and Pepsi. What, together?
- Favourite biscuit: A bit of a custard cream aficionado.
- Hates football but loves music – Lostprophets, Oasis, Kings of Leon…
- What he likes about being on the crew: The buzz and the good bunch of people.
- Best lifeboat experience was the service to Bumble this year, for which the station received a letter of thanks from the RNLI operations director.