Lois joined our shore crew in 2010, and subsequently trained and qualified as crew. Originally from Malaysia, she’s lived in the area for around 10 years, and became involved with the RNLI after seeing many launches whilst working at the café next to the boathouse.
Tell us more…
- Pet: Ben the Border Collie.
- Favourite food: Curry.
- Favourite drink: Rosé wine.
- Favourite colour: Pink.
- Favourite band: Kings of Leon.
- Other hobbies: Gym, reading, going out.
- Best lifeboat experiences: Going out on the lifeboat on exercise, and the crew’s occasional devotion to partying.